Would you like to show off a much slimmer and narrower waist but you don't know how you can achieve it? One of the parts of the body that most worries
Would you like to show off a much slimmer and narrower waist but you don’t know how you can achieve it? One of the parts of the body that most worries women are the waist. However, it is also one of the most problematic areas, since it is where we tend to accumulate fat the most due to weight gain. In addition, other imperfections such as loss of firmness or tone may arise due to natural processes such as skin aging or childbirth.
If you want to know how to get a wasp waist, we recommend that you continue reading this Be Special Lady article where we will give you a series of tips and exercises that will help you lose weight in this area of the body. Take note!
Exercises for a wasp waist
One of the keys to reducing your waist is to exercise daily or at least 4 times a week. However, to lose weight in this area it is important that our routine is combined with aerobic sports such as running, walking, swimming, or dancing with exercises focused on toning and shaping the silhouette in this area. Here we show you some of the exercises for glutes and wasp waist:
Although it seems like an exercise focused on the abdomen, the iron will also be very useful between the exercises to mark the waist. To make plates you will have to:
- Stand facing down, resting your elbows and the tips of your feet on the ground.
- Hold in this position for 20 seconds making sure your back is very straight.
- Once the time has elapsed, you can rest for a few seconds to perform another repetition.
- Do about 5 or 6 repetitions of this exercise.
bend the trunk
This exercise is also very effective for reducing the waist since you will have to move the sides of this area, which will help you make it more defined. To do so you must:
- Stand up.
- Stretch your arms up and stretch the entire side of your body to one side.
- Repeat the same movement to the opposite side.
- Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
elbow and knee
Another of the exercises for glutes and waist consists of raising your knees while, at the same time, bringing your elbows towards them. To do it, you will have to:
- Raise one knee and bring the opposite elbow towards it.
- Tighten your abdomen just as you perform the movement.
- Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Performing this type of abdominal will help you burn fat, progressively tone this area of your body and achieve a small waist. However, to be much more effective, it is recommended that you do this exercise with weights of a few kilos. For this you will have to:
- Sit on a mat or mat.
- Hold the dumbbell in front of you while you extend your arms and slightly bend your legs.
- When your back is at a 45-degree angle, you should only turn at the waist to bring the weights to the left and then to the right.
- Perform 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
This is an ideal glute exercise to increase its size and accentuate the wasp silhouette. It is very easy to do, you just have to:
- Lie down on a mat with your arms and hands flat on the floor.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the ground. You can find an unstable surface for your feet (like a ball) or support only one of them to achieve greater intensity.
- Place a weight on your pelvis and slowly lift it off the ground, without lifting your back, neck, or arms.
Tips to have a wasp waist
In addition to performing exercises to mark the waist on a daily basis, it is also essential that you follow a balanced diet to achieve fat loss in this area of your body. Therefore, we recommend that you follow some nutritional recommendations to have a wasp waist:
- Forget the sugar: If you really want to have a very defined and narrow waist, you should ban the consumption of this sweetener, since it contains too many calories, which favors the storage of fat, especially in the waist.
- Includes vegetables, eggs, and fish in your diet: these types of foods are ideal in a diet to reduce the waist, since they are low in calories and contain healthy nutrients that favor fat burning, such as proteins and vitamins.
- Do not eat red meat: This type of meat is not suitable for achieving a wasp waist, since it contains too much fat, which makes it difficult for us to lose weight. Replace them with lean meats such as chicken or rabbit.
- Drink a lot of water: In addition to reducing fluid retention, drinking at least 2 liters of water a day will give you a satiating effect that will help you eat less food.
- Use reducing creams: Although they do not work by themselves, reducing creams will allow you to reduce a few centimeters from your waist if you accompany them with diet and exercise.
Do you want more natural tips and tricks to have a small waist and achieve the figure you want? We invite you to visit our article where we explain how to reduce the waist with home remedies.
Wear a corset or girdle to have a wasp waist?
There is a practice of using a corset or girdle to progressively reduce the size of the waist. In fact, a model named Kelly Lee Dekay managed to reduce her waist by as much as 16 inches by wearing a lace-up corset with metal boning for 7 years. Therefore, it can be said that this practice achieves the desired wasp waist.
However, even though it may work, the use of a corset to define the waist is not recommended as it poses a health hazard. In this aspect, many experts affirm that the prolonged use of a corset or a girdle to lose weight can weaken the muscles and bring other negative consequences for health, such as respiratory problems, alteration of the functions of the digestive system, displacement of the organs and obstruction. of blood flow.
Therefore, the best thing to do to achieve a wasp waist is to do exercises for your buttocks and waist every day and follow a healthy diet. In our article on Juices to lose weight in the abdomen and waist, you will find very good ideas to start with a more balanced diet. In a matter of a few weeks, you will notice how you have reduced a few centimeters from your silhouette.