Do you want to lose weight easily and effectively? To achieve our goal, it is convenient that in addition to going on a diet and joining the
Do you want to lose weight easily and effectively? To achieve our goal, it is convenient that in addition to going on a diet and joining the nearest gym to exercise, we also include some low-calorie foods that contain properties that facilitate weight loss. Among the most effective remedies, we find smoothies made with fruits and vegetables, since they contain fat-burning and purifying properties that will help us eliminate those substances accumulated within our body.
Currently, we can find a multitude of recipes to make slimming drinks. However, in a HOWTO article we recommend the cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss, since they are two vegetables rich in nutrients that will help us reach the goal. Keep reading these lines and discover how to make it!
Benefits of cucumber and lemon juice to lose weight
Cucumber and lemon juice is a natural remedy that should be included in any weight loss diet, since both foods have a series of properties that will help you burn fat more effectively. Next, we break down the slimming properties of both cucumber and lemon:
Properties of cucumber to lose weight
- Low in caloriesCucumber is a vegetable that is mainly made up of water (around 90%), which is why it is considered a very low-calorie food and, therefore, ideal for losing kilos.
- It is depurative: This richness in water also gives it purifying properties, so it eliminates toxins and mineral salts from the body, thus reducing the retention of liquids and fats in the body.
- It is diuretic: its water content makes it a great natural diuretic. Thanks to this, cucumber favors the elimination of impurities and toxic substances accumulated within our body through urine.
- it’s satiating: This vegetable has a high fiber content, so it has excellent satiating properties, which will reduce our appetite and facilitate weight loss.
You may also be interested in How to make cucumber water to lose weight.
benefits of lemon for weight loss
- It is diuretic: lemon is a fruit rich in different acids (especially citric) and flavonoids, which gives it excellent diuretic properties that favor the elimination of fluids and fats through urine.
- it’s satiating: It is also rich in pectin, a kind of soluble fiber with powerful satiating properties. Thanks to them, we will reduce our appetite and avoid binge eating.
- It is a great fat burner: Lemon is high in pepsin and other flavonoids, which gives it excellent fat-burning properties, which stimulate our metabolism.
- It is digestive: finally, it also contains digestive properties due to its richness in acid. Thanks to them, the lemon favors the secretion of gastric juices and we will avoid some problems that prevent us from losing weight, such as indigestion, abdominal swelling and constipation.
You may also be interested in How to lose weight with lemon.
How to take cucumber with lemon to lose weight
Now that you know what the slimming properties of each of the ingredients in this home remedy are, here’s how to make cucumber and lemon juice to lose weight. For it, we will need the following quantities:
- half cucumber
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 glass of mineral water
Preparation and treatment
Other natural juices to lose weight
In addition to cucumber and lemon juice, there are also other natural drinks that can help you lose weight. Among the most popular we find:
You may also be interested in How to make smoothies to lose weight.
If you want to read more articles similar to Cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss – very effectivewe recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.