Do you dare to wear that blouse with a low back that you saw in the window or are you still bothered by the rolls on your back? From now on less regre
Do you dare to wear that blouse with a low back that you saw in the window or are you still bothered by the rolls on your back? From now on less regret and more action, because although removing back fat requires work, it is not an impossible task. If you want to eliminate fat from the back, whether it is to lose weight in the upper or lower back, this article is ideal for you.
Next, from Be Special Lady, you will discover how to burn and get rid of back fat with a large number of tips, tricks and recommendations. But we’ll tell you something in advance: a good diet and an exercise routine are the keys to those love handle that make women and men feel so bad.
How to burn and eliminate back fat
When it comes to removing fat from any part of the body, it is important to maintain a good balance between diet and exercise. Unlike what you may think, exercise alone won’t get rid of love handles since food is essential to reduce the back and any other part of the body.
The first rule of thumb for cutting fat is to increase unprocessed foods and decrease carbohydrates. The excess of flours and sugars contribute to increasing your weight, body fat and the risks associated with a rise in cholesterol and triglycerides, so leaving these ingredients aside will be most beneficial.
Include detoxifying drinks in your diet to help your body eliminate accumulated toxins and you will see how, in a short time, this will give you greater energy and reduce inflammation in your body. In addition, many of the ingredients in these drinks (cucumber, lemon, ginger, etc.) are great allies for burning fat naturally since they contain very good properties for your body.
Causes of fat on the back
Back fat appears for the same reason it appears elsewhere on the body: weight gain. This weight gain can be caused by:
- Bad nutrition
- Diseases such as obesity or being overweight
- Side effects of any medication
- sedentary lifestyle
As is well known, fat is the way in which our body stores energy, but depending on each person, it will be stored in one area or another with more abundance. However, if you have suffered a weight gain, you will know that the back is one of the most difficult parts of the body to tone since it is difficult to find specific exercises that act on the area and eliminate back fat. Therefore, the best way to eliminate back fat is to find a good balance between a healthy diet and daily exercise.
Dietary recommendations to lose fat from the lower and upper back
The most important thing to keep in mind if what you want is slim the upper and lower back is that magical diets do not exist. To achieve the look you want in good, stable health, it’s important to take care of what you eat. Keep in mind the following recommendations when designing your food routine:
- count calories: Before starting a regimen, it is better to have a starting point. Look at how many calories you consume a day and try to cut them in half. The most effective way to see results is to decrease caloric intake. Take notes for a day of everything you eat and then do the math with the help of calorie tables.
- Remember the proportions of food: on your plate, there should be protein, vegetables and carbohydrates in the following proportions: 25%, 50% and 25%
- Increase consumption of lean meats: try to eat red meat only once a week, the rest of the days include grilled or baked poultry and fish.
- Substitute processed flours: instead, include whole grains and flours.
- It has fruits and vegetables: include 1 or 2 servings of fruit and vegetables in your meals.
This article on How to do the fat burning diet will help you discover the foods you need to lose weight quickly and effectively.
Exercise routine to reduce a wide back without weights
For this routine to have the effects you want, you must apply it daily and for at least 30 minutes per session. In addition to these options, cardiovascular exercises such as running, walking and swimming are very effective in burning fat not only from the back but from the whole body, so they are a safe bet for losing weight.
- Lie face down on a yoga blanket or towel.
- Extend your arms forward and raise your back by arching it backwards.
- If you find it difficult to do the exercise, you can keep your feet on the ground, but as you progress with your exercises and gain resistance, raise them just as you do with your arms.
- Perform 10 reps in 2 sets.
Superman exercise with bowed elbows
This arched elbow raise is very similar to the previous one but requires a little more effort.
- In the same position as before, place your hands behind your neck at 45 degrees.
- Next, raise your back without lifting your feet. Do it slowly to notice the effort of the muscles.
- Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
Side and Side Elbow Raise
- In the same position, raise your back and turn it to the right side.
- The movement should resemble what you would do if you were trying to look over your shoulder.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps on this side.
- Next, repeat the same steps but on the left side.
- Get on all fours with your knees bent to the blanket.
- Arch your back as much as you can just as cats do.
- Then push it down as if your abdomen is trying to touch the blanket.
- Do 5 repetitions of this exercise.
If you want to discover more similar exercises, do not miss this article of 7 exercises without weights for the back.
Exercise routine to eliminate fat in the back with weights
In addition to the exercises that we have presented in the previous section, when you want to burn fat from any part of the body, weights are usually very good allies. A little effort will force the muscle to work harder and therefore the result will be even more effective. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that it is essential not to abuse the weight, since the goal is to decrease fat, not increase muscle mass.
- T-Raise: Bend your knees slightly and bring your torso parallel to the ground. Drop your arms and with the weights in your hands, open and close your arms 10 times in two sessions. You can also do this exercise on a multiposition bench like the one shown in the following image.
- Deltoid Raise: Stand up straight with your arms on either side of your thighs. Hold the weights tightly and raise your arms 90 degrees forward. Repeat the exercise 10 times in 2 intervals.
- Facedown Raise: Lie facedown in a pushup position. Take the weights, support them on the ground and extend your arms well, making sure that the tips of your feet are well supported. With your right arm, raise your elbow up and down 10 times for two sessions. Rest and repeat the same sequence with the other arm.