One of the areas of our body that accumulates the most excess fat in the lower abdomen. This abdominal fat, or what we more popularly know as love han
One of the areas of our body that accumulates the most excess fat in the lower abdomen. This abdominal fat, or what we more popularly know as love handles, is not only something unattractive to look at, but it could also become a risk to our health, such as heart problems or a blockage of the arteries due to fat accumulation, among others. others. For this reason, in this Be Special Lady article we try to give you some advice and guidelines on how to burn lower belly fat so that, in addition to showing off a beautiful and toned abdomen, you also have good health at all times.
Foods to burn fat from the lower abdomen
To eliminate fat from the lower abdomen must include this food list in our daily routine and eliminate those that are high in fat, fried and industrial.
- Watermelon: It is high in water and potassium, which helps us regulate our sodium levels and retain less fluid in the abdomen.
- Almonds: It is a food rich in calcium, fiber, protein, and omega 3 acids, which will help us activate our metabolism and have more energy during the day.
- Green coffee: It contains chlorogenic acid that helps us reduce the levels of sugar absorbed in the intestinal tract and burn fat accumulated in the abdomen.
- Citric fruits: orange, grapefruit, or lemon are fruits rich in vitamin C that help us process fat faster and control our sugar levels.
- Oatmeal: It has a high protein and fiber content and properties that help eliminate toxins from the body as well as eliminate fat.
- Strawberries: They contain a lot of water and fiber, they also have a high content of anthocyanins that help us in the process of burning fat.
- Asparagus: It has a high fiber content that can help us absorb less fat and activate our metabolism.
- Salmon: It is a food rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and proteins, it prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen and activates our metabolism.
Infusions to eliminate abdominal fat
Try some of the following infusions or even several twice a day to take advantage of its properties that will help you remove fat from the lower abdomen:
- Cinnamon and laurel infusion: It is a very powerful mixture since cinnamon stands out for its fat-burning properties and bay leaf for being a plant that will help you to have good digestion.
- Green Tea: It is a plant with antioxidant properties that will help you activate your metabolism and make your abdomen look less bloated.
- Lemon infusion: This fruit has great anti-inflammatory properties that will help you eliminate excess fat from your abdomen.
- Horsetail infusion: It has diuretic properties that will purify your body and help you retain fewer fluids.
- Aloe vera and flaxseed infusion: In this mixture, we will combine aloe vera, a plant that will regulate your intestinal transit, with flaxseed, which is a seed rich in fiber and with fat-burning properties.
Exercise routine for the lower abdomen
In addition to including a good diet and natural remedies in our routine, it is also necessary to include a series of exercises to lose belly fat that we will do at least three times a week and with a duration of 30 minutes a day. With these five exercises, you will notice that the abdominal area will improve progressively.
We lie on a mat face up and place our hands under the buttocks. With the legs together, stretched, and having the feet pointed, we will raise them from top to bottom without touching the ground. We will do 3 sets of 15 repetitions of this exercise.
Also lying on a mat, we will lie on our backs, place our hands under the buttocks and legs together, and stretched, we will lift our legs until we make an L. We stay in that position and lift our hips, taking a small jump up. We will do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
We place ourselves in the same position as in exercise 2 (in the form of an L). We keep our legs up and we will perform sit-ups by bringing our hands up to the legs as if we wanted to touch the feet. When we touch the legs, we will lower the arms stretching them to the sides. Repeat this exercise 10 times (2 sets).
We position ourselves as in exercise 1. Raise your legs and when they are up, make opposite circles with each leg. Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Lie face down on the mat and support your forearms and the balls of your feet. When you are ready, raise your body and hold for 20 seconds. Do 2 sets of 5 repetitions.
- It is very important that before performing the exercises you do between 5 and 10 minutes of warm-up. You should also spend at least 5 minutes stretching at the end of the session.
- Wear sports clothing and shoes to feel more comfortable. Also, find a mat and never do the exercises on the floor with nothing on it.
- It is normal that at first, it is difficult for you to perform the exercises. Set your own pace so you don’t get tired the first week.
Also do not miss the article The best exercises for lower abdominals.