Have you tried the effectiveness of reducing massages in the abdomen? If you are looking for a way to get rid of belly fat once and for all, we recomm
Have you tried the effectiveness of reducing massages in the abdomen? If you are looking for a way to get rid of belly fat once and for all, we recommend that you start combining diet and exercise with this practice. Massages to reduce the abdomen can help you get rid of those accumulated fat deposits more quickly and successfully, in addition to combating fluid retention and cellulite, two conditions that also influence weight and the appearance of the skin. It is important that you learn to do them the right way so that you get good results and, for this reason, in this Be Special Lady article we explain them to you. how to do reducing massages in the abdomen step by step read on to find out what the procedure to follow is.
Benefits of reducing massages
The reducing massages They are an excellent treatment to help dissolve fat deposits and, consequently, facilitate its elimination. This is achieved through the heat generated by the body and the increase in the amount of oxygen that is produced when this type of massage is performed.
Next, we list which are the main benefits of reducing massage in the abdomen so you can know all the effects that this treatment will have on your figure:
- It helps to dissolve the adipose tissue in the abdominal area, making unwanted localized fat to be eliminated much more easily.
- Improves abdominal muscle tone.
- It reactivates the blood and lymphatic circulation of the massaged area and accelerates the metabolism, which is essential to increase the burning of fat and calories.
- Prevents and treats cellulite.
- Facilitates purification and detoxification through the bladder and intestines.
- It favors the reduction of cortisol, one of the stress hormones that, in addition, is involved in the increase in the volume of abdominal fat.
- Relax the body and mind.
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
You can expand this information by consulting the article Benefits of reducing massages for the body.
Prepare a homemade reducing oil
Before starting to do reducing massages on the abdomen, we want to recommend a homemade reducing oil recipe that will help you maximize the benefits of the treatment. It is made with products that favor the dissolution of accumulated fat deposits, which are firming, anti-cellulite, and which, in addition, will leave you with much more hydrated, smooth, and beautiful skin. Take note of the recipe!
- 3 tablespoons orange essential oil
- 7 tablespoons of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of grapefruit juice
- an opaque glass jar
- Add the orange essential oil and the almond oil to the jar.
- Squeeze half a grapefruit to extract its juice and add 2 tablespoons of it to the previous oil mixture.
- Cover the jar and shake it vigorously so that all the ingredients mix well.
If the oil option does not convince you, you can also opt for preparing a homemade slimming cream to increase fat burning and get reduce the abdomen effectively. Some of the most effective lotions include coffee creamer, camphor cream, Vicks Vaporub, white iodine cream, and cream made from aloe vera, eucalyptus, and lemon. Do you want to discover the full recipes? Then, check out the article Homemade Fat Burning Creams.
Steps to do reducing massages in the abdomen
First of all, it is important that the skin is perfectly clean so that it can fully absorb the active ingredients of the reducing oil or fat-burning creams. Therefore, you must wash the skin very well with soap and plenty of water before starting the treatment.
Next, we detail all the steps you must follow for reducing massages in the abdomen and managing to eliminate fat from that area once and for all, pay attention:
- Pour a quantity of reducing oil or fat-burning cream in the palm of your hand and rub both hands together so that the product warms up slightly.
- Apply the oil or cream all over the belly until all areas are well impregnated.
- With both hands (one on top of the other), begin to make circular movements on the abdomen in a clockwise direction.
- Place one hand on the left side of the abdomen and the other on the right and also do circular massages in a clockwise direction.
- Now you must knead with both hands throughout the abdominal region with fat, trying to move the skin a lot and with a little pressure.
- With your fingers, make large pinches trying to catch the fat and peel it out.
- With upward movements, massage the skin.
- With your knuckles, make circular massages all over the abdomen, exerting a little pressure.
- Next, you should do a drainage massage, placing both hands in the back area and moving them towards the front area, kneading the skin ending in the groin area.
- With both hands, make vertical movements from top to bottom to eliminate fat and retained liquids.
Ideally, these reducing massages on the belly last approximately 20 minutes and, above all, do not do them after eating, as it could affect the digestion process.
Other tips to lose belly fat
Massages to reduce the abdomen are not enough to lose weight and reduce measures, it is essential that these are combined with healthy practices such as following a hypocaloric diet and doing the appropriate exercises to achieve it. Write down the recommendations that we give you in a HOWTO to eliminate abdominal fat permanently and show off a flatter abdomen:
- Reduce the consumption of carbohydrates.
- Have a light dinner and prefer dinners dominated by cooked vegetables with low-fat protein.
- Incorporate into your diet those foods that help reduce belly fat, such as those that contain healthy fats, fruits with lots of water, vegetables rich in fiber, foods rich in omega 3, cereals such as oatmeal, etc.
- Accelerate your metabolism to burn much more fat. You can see how to do it in the article How to speed up the basal metabolism to lose weight.
- Drink plenty of water during the day, between 1.5 and 2 liters per day.
- Do sports regularly and do abdominal exercises to lose your belly. It is important to combine cardio exercises with toning and abdominal exercises. Look at this article in which we show you How to do hypopressive abs.
- You can also ally yourself with some of the infusions to reduce abdominal fat, among which the hairtail, green tea, lemon tea, or red tea stand out.