Rosemary is an aromatic plant that provides an excellent flavor to our dishes, but did you know that we can also use it to lose weight? Among the prop
Rosemary is an aromatic plant that provides an excellent flavor to our dishes, but did you know that we can also use it to lose weight? Among the properties of rosemary, we not only find a distinctive and delicious flavor, but it also gives us benefits when it comes to burning fat.
Obviously, rosemary tea is not everything, it is necessary to follow a balanced diet and stay active, but it never hurts to have an extra push to help us lose those extra pounds. In the following Be Special Lady article, we will talk about how to drink rosemary tea to lose weight so that from today you can take advantage of the benefits of this fantastic plant.
Properties of rosemary tea to lose weight
Due to its composition, rosemary tea can become a great ally for weight loss. Including it in your diet to lose weight will be of great help in your goal, but you can also obtain other benefits for your body from this plant. Here we detail the properties of rosemary tea to lose weight:
Good digestion is essential if you want to lose weight. If you manage to digest your meals well, your body will be able to absorb all the nutrients from the food much better, eliminate waste and forget once and for all the annoying digestions, flatulence, and constant belly pain.
Rosemary has carminative properties, that is, it helps eliminate gases that accumulate in the digestive system. Drinking rosemary tea after meals is one of the most used treatments to treat flatulence.
If you are on a diet, you will know that anxiety is one of your worst enemies. When we are nervous or upset, our body asks us to replace that emotional imbalance with sugars and foods of dubious origin. Rosemary is a natural relaxant that will prevent you from bingeing every time you walk past the fridge.
Activate the metabolism
Slow metabolism is the main cause of many overweight and the reason why it is sometimes so difficult to lose those extra pounds. The good news is that it is in our power to reverse this situation and turn it in our favor. Eating the 5 recommended meals, exercising or drinking products like rosemary tea will help us speed up our metabolism to burn fat throughout the day.
In the following article, we explain in depth what the properties of rosemary are.
How to prepare rosemary tea to lose weight
Preparing rosemary tea to lose weight is very simple, in a very short time you will be able to make this fantastic drink at home that will help you lose weight, calm anxiety, and improve your digestion. The ingredients What you will need are the following:
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary herb
- 1 cup of water
When you already have these ingredients, you must follow the Next steps:
- Put the water to a boil.
- When it reaches the boiling point, pour the tablespoon of rosemary herb to lose weight in the water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- After that time, turn off the water and let stand for 10 more minutes until the rosemary infuses completely.
- Strain the liquid through the strainer to remove any leftover weed, and allow the liquid to cool.
- Take it to taste, if you prefer you can add a little honey or stevia to sweeten the flavor.
If you want, in this Be Special Lady article we explain how to plant rosemary at home so that you always have this product on hand.
How to take rosemary tea to lose weight
If you want to take full advantage of the slimming properties of rosemary tea, we advise you to take it in your fast in the morning. When you wake up, your body has spent many hours without eating any food, so the first thing you eat is absorbed much better. In this way, you will make the most of its qualities, but you will also achieve good digestion throughout the day.
You can also drink a cup of this rosemary infusion after each meal, to improve digestion and prevent it from becoming heavy, replacing other more indigestible drinks such as coffee.
Contraindications of rosemary tea to lose weight
Something you should keep in mind when drinking rosemary tea to lose weight is if you are among the risk groups for which this type of drink is not indicated.
- Women pregnant you should avoid taking rosemary as much as possible. Although it really only affects large amounts, it is better to be safe than sorry, because depending on the conditions, rosemary oil can cause abortions.
- Like any other product, if we consume it in too high doses for a long time we can end up suffering poisoning aggravating neuralgic diseases, such as Parkinson’s or epilepsy.
- Obviously, they should also refrain from taking it those people who are allergic to rosemary