There are areas of the body that tend to store more accumulations of localized fat. This type of fat is much more complex to eliminate than t
There are areas of the body that tend to store more accumulations of localized fat. This type of fat is much more complex to eliminate than the rest of the body fat, however, it is not impossible! In this Be Special Lady article we want to discover you how to eliminate localized fat in the arms and, for this, we will indicate some of the best tips for both diet, exercise and aesthetic treatments that will help you reduce the accumulation of fat in this part of the body. A perfect way to start taking care of your body and get smoother, tighter and slimmer arms. Show off a new figure!
6 tips to eliminate localized fat in the arms
The first thing you have to keep in mind if you want to eliminate localized fat in your arms is that this type of fat is somewhat different from the fat found in the body. Depending on the metabolism of each person, the body can store fat in areas such as, for example, the cartridge belt, the belly, the arms, etc. These are the fat deposits that the body has and to which it would go in the event that we did not have enough energy.
Therefore, if you want to eliminate localized fat, what we have to do first of all is work by reduce overall fat accumulation in our body. If we lose weight and eliminate excess fat, we will achieve that the arms will be refined and that, in this area, these accumulations will also disappear. But yes: you will have to have a LOT of patience because the areas of localized fat are the areas chosen by our body to store excess energy. Thus, is the last zone to which the body will go to take advantage of the excess that we have stored here.
All that said, if you want to lose arm fat you have to consider the next:
In general, what you will have to do is work for lose fat overall throughout your body and, thus, the fat of the arms will also decrease. Acting in a localized way in a specific area cannot be achieved naturally, but you can only achieve it if you undergo an aesthetic treatment such as the ones that we will indicate below.
The best diet to lose fat in the arms
As we have already mentioned, if you want to eliminate localized fat in your arms, what you will have to do is design a healthier life plan that is low in saturated fat. The objective that we pursue is to reduce the presence of adipose cells in the body and, for this, there is nothing better than take care of the diet and bet on healthy and beneficial habits for health.
So if you want eat properly In order for you to lose body fat, you will have to follow these tips:
- Fruits and vegetables in your diet: It is one of the basic premises that will help you eat healthier, to satisfy your appetite and, in addition, to fill you with optimal nutrients and components to lose weight. These foods are rich in fiber, so they will fill you up more and help you cleanse your body. But, in addition, they contain a large amount of water that will help you reduce cellulite and be healthier.
- Reduce saturated and trans fats: commitment to a fresh and natural diet. Avoid buying prepared food or fatty foods such as sweets, fried snacks, etc. Bet on ingredients that are natural and cook them yourself at home to ensure a high nutritional level and few additives.
- light cooking methods: instead of preparing hake with cheese sauce, you should reduce the fat in your meals and opt for other lighter methods, such as baked hake with vegetables, steamed, boiled, etc. Avoid sauces and, failing that, to enrich the dishes you can opt for spices or aromatic herbs.
- Eat 5 times a day: In this way, you will be able to activate your metabolism and make it burn more calories during the day. In addition, with this habit you will avoid arriving too hungry for the main meals of the day and, therefore, you will not eat more than you really need.
- watch out for dinner: dinner is the most important meal of the day if you want to burn fat. And it is that, at nightfall, our metabolism slows down and prepares for the night’s rest. Therefore, you should bet on light dinners that satisfy your appetite but do not contain excess fat or calories.
- whole grain carbohydrates: and, finally, carbohydrates can be part of your diet but in a controlled way. Avoid eating a plate of 200 grams of macaroni and, failing that, choose to complement a piece of lean meat with about 80 grams of pasta. Also, be very careful with the sauces you use, it is best to prepare a vegetable sauce with olive oil yourself, healthy and delicious!
And, of course, liquid is highly important in a diet to lose fat, therefore, try to drink about 2 liters a day so that your metabolism works correctly and so that there is no excess fluid retention.
Exercises to remove localized fat in the arms
But a diet works much better if you complement it with physical exercise. Basically because, with cardiovascular exercise, speed up calorie burning daily, thus achieving your goals earlier. But, in addition, in order to tone your body and reduce localized fat, it is important to incorporate toning exercises that will help you burn that fat directly and increase your muscle mass.
Therefore, if you want to eliminate localized fat in the arms exercise is essential to get the body you want. And, in addition, your gym routine should be made up of both cardiovascular exercises (to lose calories more quickly) and toning exercises that will help you exercise the area specifically.
Here we leave you one ideal routine to eliminate fat of your body and, specifically, work on your arms so that they are in better condition.
We will start the training session by warming up the body. To do this, you can make a 5 minute session brisk walking on the treadmill, elliptical, rowing, etc. It is important to warm up to prepare the body so that it is ready for the effort and training session.
2. Toning exercises
Contrary to what many people believe, the truth is that a good training routine should start with toning exercises and end with cardio. Therefore, after warming up, we can go to the weights to be able to exercise our arm muscles. You can use the machines for the muscles of the arms or, if you are at home, buy some dumbbells to do exercises like these:
- triceps: Stand up and stretch both arms above your head. He takes a dumbbell with each arm and bend them as if you wanted to touch the shoulder with the weights. Climb back up and repeat 3 sets of 15 reps each.
- Biceps: stand with your legs slightly apart and holding a dumbbell with each arm. Now, raise the weights up, as if you wanted to touch your chest, moving only your forearms. Go up and down with smooth and slow movements so that the muscle works well. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
If you want more information, we invite you to read our article with exercises to lose weight arms that will help you establish a more varied routine.
3. Cardio exercises
When you’re done with your toning routine, it’s time to activate your metabolism to burn fat and energy. For this, the best thing is that you get on the elliptical, treadmill or stationary bike and get going for about 20 or 30 minutes. Keep changing the intensity of the machine so that your body does not get used to the energy demand.
If you prefer, you can also do some directed cardio class that will help you have a great time. Zumba classes are perfect for losing weight, but so are step classes, body combat classes, aerobics classes, etc.
And to end your training session, nothing better than stretching. In fact, it is highly recommended that you spend about 5 minutes stretching the muscles of the body well to loosen the area. In this way, you will avoid ailments the next day, as well as injuries. Focus on stretching the muscles that you have worked so that they relax and are healthy.
3 treatments to eliminate localized fat
But if, after all your effort, you still have accumulated fat in your arms, then it’s time to try more direct and effective methods. There are many aesthetic treatments that are not invasive and that attack, precisely, the localized fat of the body that is so difficult to eliminate with only diet and exercise. Here you have the 3 most effective treatments to eliminate this type of fat:
- cryolipolysis: It is a non-invasive treatment that, by applying cold to the area to be treated, manages to eliminate fat cells. With this method it is possible to freeze the fat and, in this way, the adipose structure is broken and allows it to be eliminated naturally through the urine.
- mesotherapy: It is another of the best aesthetic treatments to be able to eliminate localized fat. It is a method that is based on injecting fat-burning drugs subcutaneously and, thus, over the days the fat will be eliminated by natural means. After the injection of the drugs, ultrasound is usually applied to get the particles to mobilize.
- lipolaser: And, finally, another of the most effective methods to eliminate localized fat in the arms is the lipolaser. It is a slightly more invasive technique than the previous ones but it achieves very effective results. It is about making a small incision so that the laser can destroy the fat and that it liquefies and is eliminated naturally. It is not aspirated (because that is done with liposuction) but it is directly affected so that it is eliminated.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to eliminate localized fat in the armswe recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.