With diet, exercise and a change in lifestyle. This is the secret that will help you have a perfect body in no time. But you have to know tha
With diet, exercise and a change in lifestyle. This is the secret that will help you have a perfect body in no time. But you have to know that perfection does not exist, this is something that we must make clear before starting the article. However, you can get closer to it if you work, take care of yourself and follow healthy habits for your body and mind. It is for this reason that in Be Special Lady we are going to give you a series of recommendations so that you know how to have a perfect body in a short time and that, thus, you build that image of yourself that you like so much. If you want you can!
Foods for a perfect body
If you want to know how to have a perfect body in a short time, the first thing you have to do is change your eating habits from NOW. Even if you go to the gym every day, physical exercise will be of little use if, later, you follow a caloric or fat-filled diet.
It is important, therefore, to bet on a low fat diet and that it provides you with a large amount of healthy nutrients for your body. Also, if you need to lose weight fast, you have to know that one of the best tricks is to considerably reduce your carbohydrate intake because, in this way, you will be able to lose weight more efficiently. But yes: it must be something temporary!
Here we leave you one list with the foods that will help you have a perfect body soon:
- Vegetables: to lose weight fast it is important that you accompany the two main meals (lunch and dinner) with a large plate of vegetables that will serve as a side dish or as a first course. It is essential that you do this because vegetables are very low in calories and are usually very satiating (due to their fiber content), therefore, they are the best allies to lose weight quickly.
- protein: another of the food groups that should not be missing from your diet are proteins that can be of both animal and vegetable origin. These are a very rich source of nutrients and little fat, therefore, they are perfect for losing weight; In addition, if you do sports, consuming protein will help you develop your muscles more efficiently.
- Fruit: fruits should also be part of your diet but, yes, you should avoid eating them at night because they are simple carbohydrates and, therefore, have a lot of sugar. It is best that you take them in the morning and in the afternoon to benefit from their nutrients to the fullest.
- carbohydrates: this is the food group with which we must be more careful. Carbohydrates are not only found in pasta or rice, but also in fruits and vegetables, although, yes, in small portions. If we want to lose weight, it is important that we temporarily reduce its consumption in order to lose weight more quickly and efficiently. Take only carbohydrates at breakfast for 1 or 2 months and you will notice the difference.
In addition, to have a perfect body in a short time, it is important that you bear in mind that food must light and healthy cooking: reduce the oil, no fried foods and opt for healthier cooking such as steamed, grilled or baked.
In this other article we will discover some tricks for you to learn to eat healthy every day.
Example of diet to have a perfect body
But so that you can better understand how you should distribute food, below we are going to propose a menu example that will help you lose weight quickly and without putting your health at risk.
Keep in mind that the proposal that we will make to you is low in carbohydrates because we are talking about a method to have a perfect body “in a short time”. We have to take it as a temporary diet that, at most, it should last 3 months; later, you can gradually incorporate carbohydrates again to maintain your weight.
Sample menu to lose weight in a short time
- Breakfast: Whole wheat toast with turkey + Coffee with skimmed milk
- Mid-morning: Fruit of the season
- Lunch: Cauliflower + Baked chicken with vegetables
- Snack: Infusion + skimmed yogurt
- Dinner: Vegetable soup + Chicken burger
- Breakfast: 2 wholemeal cookies + Fruit + Tea or Coffee
- Mid-morning: Skimmed natural yogurt
- Lunch: Tomato and fresh cheese salad + Sautéed hake with mushrooms
- Snack: Fruit of the season
- Dinner: Light chicken broth (no pasta) + Beef steak with sautéed artichokes
If you want to consult a complete menu, we invite you to read this other article in which we propose a low fat diet menu.
The best exercises for a body 10
Now that you know how you can distribute your diet in order to have a perfect body in a short time, next we are going to talk about the other side of the coin: physical exercise. Keep in mind that, only following a low-fat diet, you will be able to lose weight but you will get better results if you accompany her with sport.
The reason is that exercise makes our body require more daily energy and, therefore, to meet this demand tap into fat stores of our body to transform it into energy. This is how we can lose weight faster thanks to sport.
Cardio exercises to lose weight fast
If you want to lose weight in a short time, it is important that you add aerobic exercises to your routine that aim to activate the cardiovascular system: running, cycling, taking guided classes such as Zumba, etc. With this you will be able to burn more calories and, in addition, ensure that your body is in better health conditions.
You should at least dedicate 30 minutes of your training to these exercises to ensure that the work has a real impact on your body. In this other article we discover the best cardio exercises to lose weight.
Even if your goal is simply to lose weight, you have to know that you also have to do strength exercises to achieve attack localized fat of some areas of the body such as buttocks, belly, arms, etc. It is important that you do 3 sets of 15 or 20 repetitions with a low weight (if you want to tone up) or a high weight (if you want muscle).
The ideal is that you alternate the days of your training and, one day you work the upper body of the muscles and, the next day, the lower one. In this way you will be able to work everything completely and, in addition, you will leave space for them to be repaired.
You have to know that you should at least go from 4 to 5 days at the gym or to do sports to get a perfect body in a short time. Two days of rest are essential to not overload your muscles and allow your cells to repair themselves.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to have a perfect body in a short timewe recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.