Would you like to show off a slimmer belly in a short time? The abdomen is one of the areas of our body that most concerns us in that it look
Would you like to show off a slimmer belly in a short time? The abdomen is one of the areas of our body that most concerns us in that it looks flat and toned. However, it is also one of the parts where fat accumulates the most, so losing weight in the belly can be a little more difficult than in other areas of the silhouette. This task is even more complicated if you are not very clear about what kind of diet you should follow or what exercises are most effective for burning belly fat.
Although it is best to look for a method that helps you lose weight little by little both in the abdomen and in general, it is also normal that if you have an important event soon you want to show off a much more beautiful silhouette. For this reason, in the following Be Special Lady article we will explain how to lose belly fat fast at home with tips for women. Keep reading!
Foods to lose belly fast at home
For reduce belly fat In a short period of time, it is necessary to follow a diet rich in foods that help us both speed up our metabolism and burn fat quickly. It is also important that we eliminate certain foods and meals during those days that can take us away from our goal. Therefore, below we will give you a list of both the best foods to lose weight as the ones we should avoid at all costs:
Foods to lose belly fat
- Tomatoes: thanks to its richness in vitamin C and antioxidants, it has properties that purify our body, eliminating blood fat and improving our metabolism.
- Artichoke: it is a vegetable with very few calories and with excellent purifying properties.
- Celery: it is excellent for losing weight since it is low in calories and has powerful satiating properties due to its richness in fiber.
- Pineapple: its high water content gives this fruit excellent diuretic properties that will help you retain less fluid in the body.
- Almonds: it is a fruit rich in calcium, fiber and healthy fatty acids, so it has satiating properties that make it ideal for reducing hunger.
- Strawberries and other red fruits: this type of fruit is rich in anthocyanins and fiber, which gives it great fat-burning power that will help you lose belly fat.
- Asparagus: they are included in foods with negative calories, so only their intake will help you burn excess fat from the abdomen.
- Salmon: it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and proteins, so it has fat-burning properties that will speed up our metabolism.
In this other article we show you The best fat burning foods.
Foods to avoid for weight loss
- Refined foods: those products that have been industrially refined have lost all their ingredients during this process. They are also usually composed of sugars, preservatives and fats. These foods include white bread, industrial pastries and all prepared meals.
- Sweets: they are those cakes, buns and cookies that have been refined and that have an excess of sugar and trans fats, so their continuous intake will not only make us fat but can also bring other health problems.
- Snacks: avoid some such as salted nuts, bagged potatoes and bread sticks among others. Its high salt content will cause you to retain more fluids in the body.
- Alcoholic beverages: they have an excess of calories, so their repeated intake will cause weight gain.
Exercises to lose belly fast at home
In addition to improving our diet, if we want lose belly fast at home It will also be important that we practice at least 4 to 5 times a week, the next routine with exercises to lose the belly at home for approximately 45 minutes:
- Lie on a mat facing up and place your hands under your buttocks. Then put your legs together and with your feet pointed, you will have to raise them from top to bottom without touching the ground. Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Keep lying on the mat on your back and with your hands under your buttocks. Now put your legs together and straight again but this time raise them until you make a kind of L. Once you are in that position, you will have to raise your hips by giving a small jump. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions of this exercise.
- Get into the same position as in the previous exercise. While keeping your legs up, we will do sit-ups trying to touch the feet with our hands. Every time you touch your legs, you will have to lower your arms so that they are stretched out to the sides. Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Position yourself as in the first exercise that we explained. Now raise your legs and make opposite circles with each one at the same time. Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Finally, lie down facing down on the mat and support both your forearms and the balls of both feet on it. Once you are in that position, raise your body and try to hold for 20-30 seconds. Do 2 sets of 5 reps, pausing for 10-15 seconds on each rep and 1 minute on each set.
We also recommend this exercise routine to reduce waist and abdomen.
Home remedies to lose belly
We have already seen the most basic about tips for women on how to lose belly fat fast at home. However, in addition to diet and exercise, we can also try some of the following home remedies to lose belly fat faster because they help speed up fat burning, the elimination of retained liquids and, therefore, weight loss. These are the ones we recommend:
- Water with lemon: its richness in citric acids gives it slimming properties that improve our metabolism and accelerate fat burning. Mix the juice of 3 lemons with 1 glass of warm water and drink 1 cup every morning on an empty stomach to enhance its diuretic effects.
- Cinnamon and laurel infusion: If we mix the excellent fat-burning properties of cinnamon with the digestive power of laurel, we obtain an ideal drink to lose belly fat. Cook 1 cinnamon stick and 3 bay leaves in a saucepan with 2 cups of water and then let it cool. Drink 2 cups of this infusion (one on an empty stomach and one before going to bed at night).
- Green Tea: The great richness of green tea in antioxidant substances gives it excellent fat-burning properties. You only have to heat a cup of water and let a tea bag infuse for 5 minutes. Drink this infusion 2 times a day.
- Oat water: This cereal is rich in soluble fiber which helps improve intestinal transit and accelerate the burning of fat in the abdomen. Mix a few tablespoons of oat flakes in a cup of water at night and then drink it the next morning on an empty stomach.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to lose belly fat fast at homewe recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.