The infusions They are good allies to lose weight and lose weight. There are different recipes for infusions designed for this purpose and now at
Properties for weight loss of orange
The orange is a fruit that has intrinsic properties that help to lose weight and enjoy a healthier life. Among the most outstanding properties of this infusion to lose weight noteworthy:
- orange is a natural antioxidant so it helps to improve the activity of our metabolism and, therefore, to burn our saturated fats.
- Taking orange also helps purify our body and to eliminate the toxins that are in our body, therefore, it is perfect for our slimming method since it will favour the elimination of fluid retention.
- Contribute to our intestinal transit stimulating renal activity and acting as a diuretic, something that favours the elimination of toxins.
- Its high content of vitamin B increases the lipolytic action that is, the natural elimination of cellulite and weight loss.
If you combine daily exercise and a low-calorie diet with a daily intake of orange tea you will see how these properties make a dent in your appearance and you will reach your goal of losing weight sooner than you imagined.
If you want to know how to make orange tea for weight loss you just have to get the peel of 6 oranges that are green or sour and 2 litres of water. To make this infusion to lose weight you just have to follow these steps:
- First, you will have to wash the oranges to ensure that the skin is free of impurities.
- Next, you must cut this citrus fruit in halves and squeeze it to get all the juice out of it.
- Then, bring the 2 litres of water to a boil in a pot over medium heat.
- When you see that the water begins to boil, add the 6 orange peels and let them boil for 30 minutes.
- After this time, strain the water and remove the orange peel.
To get the orange tea that works for your goal of losing weight, you should take a fasting cold cup every morning. Take this orange slimming tea every morning for 1 whole month and then rest for 1 week; after this time you can start again with the month resting the corresponding week.
At Be Special Lady we want to give you a series of tips regarding taking orange tea for weight loss What you should take into account:
- It is advisable to drink a cup a day in fasting. If you can’t, try to drink a cup of orange tea before 2:00 p.m., since this is the time when the metabolism changes.
- East orange tea has a very bitter taste, if you prefer, you can add a little sweetener to sweeten its flavour.
- Note that orange is a very sour fruit so it can cause acidity. If this happens, abandon this treatment to lose weight and consult your doctor. In this article, we tell you how to prevent heartburn.
- It is essential that, after 1 month, rest a week. Afterwards, you can return to the routine of resting for 1 week when the days go by again.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make orange tea for weight loss. we recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.