There is an area of the female body that tends to accumulate fat: just below the buttock. Here, it is created as a kind of love handle or r
There is an area of the female body that tends to accumulate fat: just below the buttock. Here, it is created as a kind of love handle or roll that affects the aesthetics of the leg and is very uncomfortable for many women who want to have a slimmer and smarter body. It is not necessary to be overweight to suffer from this accumulation of fat, simply because of the morphology of your body, it is possible that you tend to store fat in this part of the body and it can be very difficult to combat. This area is also known as “banana” and many women want to know how to permanently remove it. In aHOWTO we will discover you how to remove fat from under the buttocks so that you know the best exercises to reduce the presence of this uncomfortable love handle on your legs.
3 exercises to eliminate fat from under the buttocks
There are many exercises to lift and define the butt, however, if what we want is to remove the fat from under the buttocks, we have to carry out a type of exercise that tones, precisely, the back of the thigh. In this way, we will tone that area of the body and, little by little, we will be able to define and smooth the skin in this area.
However, you have to keep something in mind: it is VERY difficult to work this part of the body. The fat accumulated in specific areas is the most complicated to eliminate and, for this reason, you should carry out a good exercise routine for the buttocks accompanied by a healthy diet that is low in saturated fat.
Here we offer you a list with the top 3 exercises to eliminate the rolls that are under the buttocks.
Lunge for the glutes
One of the best exercises to reduce the fat accumulated in this area of the body is the strides. To make them, you just have to follow these steps:
You must repeat this exercise 15 times in 3 series. Then switch legs.
High kicks to eliminate fat
You can also reduce the accumulated fat by performing a type of kick that is used a lot in karate: the high kick. To do this, follow these steps:
You should also do 3 sets of 15 repetitions with each leg.
And finally, another of the best exercises to remove fat from under the buttocks is this one, which will also help you strengthen the buttocks in general. You must follow these steps:
To work the area you must do 3 series of 15 repetitions with each leg. Ideally, you do all the exercises that we have indicated, 4 or 5 times a week so that your body feels the muscular work and the accumulated fat dissipates. In any case, it is essential to complement this routine with a healthy and low-fat diet that will keep your body in top shape.
Tips to eliminate localized fat from under the buttocks
The exercises that we have indicated above can help you reduce the fat that accumulates in the lower gluteal area. However, you have to keep in mind that when we talk about localized fat, we are talking about a type of fat that not as easy to remove as general fat what we have in the body. That is why many people who are thin may have accumulations of this fat in different areas of their body, such as the knees, under the buttocks, the inner thigh, etc.
To permanently combat localized fat, you can resort to aesthetic treatments that manage to directly attack the accumulation of this adipose tissue. Thus, you will have a much smoother and smoother skin. However, this does not exclude physical exercise or diet, on the contrary: it is a supplement that will help you reduce fat but, if you do not lead a healthy life, the fat will accumulate again.
Pressotherapy, the best way to eliminate fat from under the buttocks
Pressotherapy is a non-invasive aesthetic treatment that, through massages provided by a special suit, helps improve circulation and, above all, remove and eliminate fat.
Although you can perform this treatment in a specialized center, there is nothing like doing it in the comfort of your home. SIZEN professional pressotherapy machines allow you to work on any part of your body and, today, it is the preferred option for many elite athletes around the world, making it the ideal solution to get rid of cellulite. However, if what you want is to specifically eliminate fat from under the buttocks, we recommend the SIZEN Hip Shorts. In addition, they are on sale! All their products are at a 20% discount. Take advantage of it, don’t run out of your SIZEN!
Other ways to remove localized fat from under the buttocks
In addition to pressotherapy, other ways to remove fat from the buttocks are:
What to eat to lose body fat
In order to remove fat from under the buttocks, it is essential that you reduce fat in meals. But BEWARE: we only have to reduce saturated or trans fats since good fats are essential for the proper functioning of our body. Therefore, in your diet you can continue eating foods such as extra virgin olive oil, avocados, oily fish, etc.
In general terms, you should bet on a healthy and balanced diet. Do not eat more than your body needs and, if you want to lose weight, bet on a hypocaloric menu to gradually lose weight. That said, here are some tips that will help you know how to eat well in order to eliminate fat:
- Vegetables at every meal: make sure that both at lunchtime and dinnertime there is a presence of vegetables in your dishes. The reason is that vegetables will help you satisfy your appetite, fill you with essential nutrients and provide you with fiber. In addition, they hardly have calories so they are perfect to complement your dishes.
- Healthy Proteins: try to avoid processed meats and red meats (in excess) to opt for lighter alternatives such as chicken, turkey or rabbit meat. They are very nutritious and very low in fat, so they will be ideal for your diet.
- controlled carbohydrates: you must take care of the consumption of carbohydrates and opt for those that are whole and nutritious. Switch to rice, pasta and wholemeal bread and avoid consuming it from the afternoon and, above all, at night. In the morning or at lunchtime you can take it without any problem, but always opting for healthy and low-fat accompaniments.
- avoid fats: Of course, to reduce your body fat through diet, it is important that you do not eat sweets, fried foods, or sugary foods, etc. Try to make all the dishes in a healthy way with methods such as, for example, cooking in the oven, steaming, grilling, etc. No fried, battered or sauces.
- Drink 2 liters of water: water is essential to help us eliminate fluid retention in our body and for our body to function better. Therefore, you should try to drink 8 glasses or 2 liters a day, which can be both in the form of mineral water or, also, fat-burning infusions.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to remove fat from under the buttockswe recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.